Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Shoe Porn


  • "The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw." Jack Handy and shoes, it's almost as perfect as a circle. Or MGD and suicide chicken wings.


  • Want male attention without having to spin around a pole? Take these babies for a test drive. The more I look at these, the less tacky they seem but I've been beaten down by the world lately so what the hell do I know.


  • Madonna wore these shoes: A variation of the ones on the left in her tiki-hut/Flinstones ensemble, (either that or something that would involve her having an umbrella and bendy straw sticking out of her left ear) and the pair on the right in a heavily photo-shopped Louis Vuitton ad. Amazing what a little Vaseline on a camera lense will do. Anyway, as you see in the ad, she wore a brown version but I think they they look much nicer in red. Nearly everything looks better in red. Except my eyes after an all-nighter. Although I do think it would be cool if periods were magenta instead...


  • Shauna Sand saw these and then her eyeballs promptly fell out and rolled under the wheels of a bus. I'm really hoping we won't have to hear about her anymore but she'll probably get new lucite eyeballs. Can't keep a good skank down...



  • Yeah, I know. Clogs. Even the word is ugly and half sounds like a person is hoarking when they say it. I include these because they're comfortable as all get out and; I am privy to the information that in the 1970's guys would utilize their clogs in fights by flinging them off their foot to bean a dude: "Keep your fuckin' hands off my April Wine 8-track, ya fuckin' goof!"

4 comments:

  1. I love clogs, but my ginormous, narrow feet generally prevent me from wearing them. Those lucite treasures, on the other hand, are calling my name. Do they make them in men's and children's sizes? How cool would the entire Codzilla clan look strutting around the swap meet, each in our own pair of klassy lucite heels? FUCK YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I am totally visualizing that as we speak...Clan Codzilla down to the feed store in their lucite wonders. The clutch'll take some getting used to and you'll need a lambskin mat on the floor board so you don't scuff those marvelous heels...hell, you better carry the kids everywhere too, just to make sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the feathery ones myself. Not that they make them in 9 1/2 EE width. But there was a time I'd totally have worn those.

    ReplyDelete