
- It seems Lindsay Lohan does a lot of things from the top of a toilet tank. Lohan had a house party and disappeared into the bathroom for 45 minutes with her new flame Chris Jepson. Interesting to see how things turn out when a lot lizard OD's behind a dumpster in the tall weeds and gets reincarnated as a C-List 'actress.'

- Another reason I can't figure out if I like Jimmy Kimmel or not: I'm never really sure what he really means, his sarcasm can be that good. Kimmel had Billy Bob Thornton on his show and said of course Thornton wouldn't want his Boxmasters bandmates to sit there like a bunch of third wheels while Thornton addressed pesky questions about being an actor. No, it's better that they sit there in stunned silence because BBT is an arrogant, gameplaying dingus and embarrasses the band all by himself. I'm reminded of the Three Wise Monkeys...those poor bandmates, I was mortified for them by his behaviour.

- I thought Manson was the Vampire Queen but no, his on-again girlfriend Evan Rachel Wood is scheduled to play Sophie-Anne, the Vampire Queen of Louisiana, whoever the hell that is, but it's for some movie called True Blood. I couldn't be bothered to finish reading the article...o.k. what really happened is the memory of their sex scene in Manson's video for Heart Shaped Glasses gnawed its way back into my frontal lobe and I had to go hurl.


Have you ever heard the song that BBT wrote for Angelina Jolie (creatively titled "Angelina")? I don't remember where I heard it, but the cornball lyrics had me laughing hysterically. Something like, "Angelina, what's come between us? Looks like the magic of love" or something equally as nauseating.
ReplyDeleteOh, I know it's lame alright, I laughed the first time I heard it too...The "Angelina, have you seen her" part is bit of a Blondie 'Maria' rip-off I think.
ReplyDeleteObviously from the song title, the man's imagination knows no bounds. There again, the best analogy he can come up with to describe an audience is "mashed potatoes without the gravy."
He's 'basic' alright.
I'd still do him.
ReplyDeleteOh Syko, NOOO!!! I'm eating!
ReplyDeleteSyko: You vixen!
ReplyDeleteVixen: good; BBT: nuh-unh.
ReplyDeleteBut you know there's probably someone who'd I'd like to get a leg over on who would curl someone else's hair. Like that heinous Harry Connick Jr...I'd show him for going out in public looking like that. Oh ya.
Just something about those bad boys. They aren't good for keeping, but boy are they fun for awhile!
ReplyDeleteI almost forgot to comment on Lindsay Lohan. Did anyone see the "Ellen" interview? She was jittery, looked paranoid (constantly looking around), and was practically skeletal. Coke much? She looks SO much older than her years.
ReplyDeleteI've been a "Billy Bob is sexy" advocate for years, too, Syko! Although, I must admit, he is STARTING to reach the too-old-for-me age.
ReplyDeleteI have a theory on Lohan right now... she's seen the tide of public perception change course with Britney after she bottomed out and I think Lohan is plotting a copycat move. Just a working theory, lol.
Diva: Totally agree about Lindsay's motives. Christ, what is this world coming to??
ReplyDeleteI also used to think BBT was attractive (sorry Baho, lol), but the bad weave and the soul patch have really ruined things. Oh, and I think my big toe weighs more than he does!